All-Season Student Pass
College students under age 30
(w/valid student ID)
- Attend any or all concerts of the 2016-2017
- Up to 3 additional student tickets (per concert) at just $10 each
- 20% discount on additional tickets for non-students
- Entry to Brunch with Brossé ($40 enrollment fee waived) and/or an Open Rehearsal
All-Season Young Adult Pass
Young adults age 35 & under (w/valid ID)
- Attend any or all concerts of the 2016-2017 subscription season
- Full subscriber benefits (like 20% discount on additional tickets and exclusive restaurant offers)
- One post-concert reception invitation
- 1 Open Rehearsal invitation
Single Ticket Rate
Purchase a ticket to any subscription series concert for a flat rate of $35! Available to young adults age 35 and under by calling the Chamber Orchestra Box Office only at 215.545.1739.
Student Rush Tickets
How to Purchase your All-Season Pass and Retrieve your Ticket(s)
- Purchase your pass online or over the phone 215.545.1739.
You will receive your subscriber package and All-Season Pass in the mail.
- Reserve your seat five days prior to the concert.
Call 215.545.1739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least five days prior to the concert date to reserve your seat.
- Show your pass at the concert to retrieve your reserved ticket.
Your ticket will be held beginning 1 hour prior to concert time at the Patrons’ Table, located right outside the Perelman Theater entrance.