If you are 40 or younger, you’re invited to join us for one of the most sought-after cultural experiences in Philadelphia. Become a 40 Under 40 member and you receive the entire Chamber Orchestra season, invitation to special 40 Under 40 events throughout the 2017/2018 Season, and special offers from bars & restaurants throughout the Philadelphia area. Sign up today and receive a personal invitation and drink voucher to our 40 Under 40 Season Opening Party at Bok-Bar in South Philadelphia sponsored by St. Benjamin Brewing Company.
40 Under 40 Membership
Become a member of our 40 Under 40 program and enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- You choose the concerts tailored to your schedule and tastes
- Drink vouchers to select events in our season
- $20 Add-on tickets to concerts for your guests (or yourself)
- Special invitation to 40 Under 40 events throughout the year (i.e. historic music walking tours, happy hour meet-ups, and more)
- Advance notice and special offers for restaurants and Chamber Orchestra events such as Brunch with Brossé.
- Full COP subscriber benefits
- Donor benefits at half the cost (contact Development & Special Events Manager, Dani Bennov, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
Single Ticket Rate
Purchase a ticket to any subscription series concert for a flat rate of $20! Available to young adults age 40 and under by calling the Chamber Orchestra Box Office only at 215.545.1739.
Student Rush Tickets
How to Purchase your All-Season Pass and Retrieve your Ticket(s)
- Purchase your pass online or over the phone 215.545.1739.
You will receive your subscriber package and All-Season Pass in the mail.
- Reserve your seat five days prior to the concert.
Call 215.545.1739 or email email@example.com at least five days prior to the concert date to reserve your seat.
- Show your pass at the concert to retrieve your reserved ticket.
Your ticket will be held beginning 1 hour prior to concert time at the Patrons’ Table, located right outside the Perelman Theater entrance.