40 Under 40 Membership
If you are 40 or younger, you’re invited to join us for one of the most sought-after cultural experiences in Philadelphia. Become a 40 Under 40 member and you receive the entire Chamber Orchestra season, invitation to special 40 Under 40 events throughout the 2018/2019 Season, and special offers from bars & restaurants throughout the Philadelphia area.
Become a member of our 40 Under 40 program and enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- You choose the concerts tailored to your schedule and tastes
- Drink vouchers to select events in our season
- $20 Add-on tickets to concerts for your guests (or yourself)
- Special invitation to 40 Under 40 events throughout the year (i.e. historic music walking tours, happy hour meet-ups, and more)
- Advance notice and special offers for restaurants and Chamber Orchestra events such as Brunch with Brossé.
- Full COP subscriber benefits
- Donor benefits at half the cost (contact Donor and Patron Relations Manager, Joshua Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
How to Purchase your All-Season Pass and Retrieve your Ticket(s)
- Purchase your pass online or over the phone 215.545.1739.
- Reserve your ticket through your online account or call us!
Call 215.545.1739 or email email@example.com AT LEAST five days prior to the concert date to reserve your seat.
- Bring a form of ID to the concert to retrieve your reserved ticket.
Your ticket will be held beginning 1 hour prior to concert time at the Patrons’ Table, located right outside the Perelman Theater entrance.
Discover the Chamber Orchestra