College students under age 30
(w/valid student ID)
- Attend any or all concerts of the 2017-2018
- Up to 3 additional student tickets (per concert) at just $10 each
- 20% discount on additional tickets for non-students
- Half off to Brunch with Brossé (originally $40) and/or an Open Rehearsal
40 Under 40 Membership
Become a member of our 40 Under 40 program and enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- You choose the concerts tailored to your schedule and tastes
- Drink vouchers to select events in our season
- $20 Add-on tickets to concerts for your guests (or yourself)
- Special invitation to 40 Under 40 events throughout the year (i.e. historic music walking tours, happy hour meet-ups, and more)
- Advance notice and special offers for restaurants and Chamber Orchestra events such as Brunch with Brossé.
- Full COP subscriber benefits
- Donor benefits at half the cost (contact Development & Special Events Manager, Dani Bennov, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
Single Ticket Rate
Purchase a ticket to any subscription series concert for a flat rate of $20! Available to young adults age 40 and under by calling the Chamber Orchestra Box Office only at 215.545.1739.
Student Rush Tickets
How to Purchase your All-Season Pass and Retrieve your Ticket(s)
- Purchase your pass online or over the phone 215.545.1739.
You will receive your subscriber package and All-Season Pass in the mail.
- Reserve your seat five days prior to the concert.
Call 215.545.1739 or email email@example.com at least five days prior to the concert date to reserve your seat.
- Show your pass at the concert to retrieve your reserved ticket.
Your ticket will be held beginning 1 hour prior to concert time at the Patrons’ Table, located right outside the Perelman Theater entrance.